11:25 AM

STRING 06: DUH Week

Ten days have passed since the day I came back to school after the so-called semestral break. Seven days since I got a form for the Dean’s List. Five days since Seb and I traipsed the streets of The Walled City. Four days since I dropped by Shakespeare’s university for a book delivery. Two days since my G-TEC 0.3 pen betrayed me for the second time in history. One day since the 2012 movie premiere. All of these – a poor attempt at triggering my poor memory of the days gone by.

It appeared like November 9 was the official opening of the second term. I arrived late and wasn’t even half-surprised to see Prof FC inside the room, (I just went like, ‘yeah right, whatever’) in our Feature and Magazine Writing class, though I would have absolutely preferred somebody else to handle us if given the chance to choose. In Humanities, the class met a new face in the persona of Prof Jose HaringLupa BangkangPandigma (pretty nice name, isn't it?). It turned out that he's the husband of the college theater group adviser.

The next day, Prof FC once again, for the Development Communication class, and a spinster (I suppose) for General Psychology class. I really don't understand why she evaded a classmate's question regarding her age. Why, age doesn't matter anyway. Then came Prof MKG for our Argumentation and Debate class. A very interesting woman in her early twenties, perhaps.

The following days went pretty much the same as the previous ones. Boy, am I not bored.

0 comments: