1:38 PM

STRING 04: Tick-tocks. Tactics.

Haven't surfed the net, not even touched a computer, for days, until now. Downright deadly, it is, yet I managed to survive. Looking back at the days long past, the very idea of it is unimaginable, yet I continued to abstain. The horror of feeling disconnected from the only place I've had the confidence to air my angst was unbearable, yet I came out alive. So am here, just to post an update.

Wala kang choice e. Kahit isinusuka mo na ang mundong ginagalawan mo, kung wala kang mapagpipilian, matututo kang mag-cope. Survival. Hindi ko alam. Kung andyan ako, baka hindi ako ganto magsalita at mag-isip ngayon. Hindi ko masabi.
-- My take on Shakespeare's idea of me studying in the same university he's in, and how he learned to love the people he used to sort-of despise.

In the strike of a new day, Shakespeare and I talked about random things over texting, told stories of our college lives and love lives. Funny how our thoughts coincide; we end up knowing what's on each other's minds without personal contact. Mental telepathy, I daresay.

This is just another post that leads nowhere. I really don't know when I will force myself back to writing sensibly. Pathetic, yes.

Often, we are bothered by the most unexpected questions, only to have them answered by the most unexpected persons in the most unexpected situations.

0 comments: